Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Source for Paterson Accupan 200 in Houston Texas?
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:22:54 -0600

I take it it's hard to find where you are at or very expensive.

I guess mail order from someone like B and H would still result in custom
duties.

I've never used it before, but if they do stock it I think I'll try a roll
with my new M4-P.

I found a 50mm f/2 Summicron collapsible today in mint- condition, just
cla'd by DAG.

I snapped it up before someone else did. I hear this is the main lens that
Henry Cartir Bresson used. It's suppose to have that special Leica look.

Let me know what they say on the film.

Cheers,

Tom

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] OT: Source for Paterson Accupan 200 in Houston Texas?)