Subject: Re: [Leica] QUESTIONS FOR Johan Ericson
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:50:12 -0600

sonc@sonc.com (SonC (Sonny Carter))2/26/023:50 PM

> ((shrug)) Well, I do.

And I believe and respect the truth of that statement.

Your original post struck my funny bone so very hard, because the
"truth" found in this amazing LUG exists only as the sum total of
the huge cross-section of opinion; with each individual imagining
that they hold THE singular "truth" to such a wide variety of
topics from the on-topic things Leica to socio-economic history,
politics, shoes, pens, cars, hats, film, dark and light rooms,
chemistry, physics, ditital this and thats, aesthetics, chicken
cooking, coffee and coffee makers, philosophy, filterosophy, caps
for lenses, heads, or dueling pistols, and et al and on and on.

Truly this list does serve up quite an entertaining glimpse of
the Truth of human-kind at work and play - circa 2002 - both in
words and images.

Thank you all,

George