Subject: RE: [Leica] Buried Hatchets
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:47:35 -0500

> I got some emails by persons who want to stay anonymous (out of
> fear!) that
> one is not allowed to quarrel with Mr Colen and when doing were forced off
> from the lists they were on.

Is there any substantiation to that accusation?

> This is indeed a sorry affair.

Yes, it is!  I must say, I am gravely disappointed by that post that
purportedly came from Erwin.   I would certainly not call the content of
that post responsible, to say the least!

How could Erwin not believe that someone was not going to forward this to BD
or to the LUG list?

Austin