Subject: RE: [Leica] full disclosure: the plug comes clean
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:09:52 -0000

Kyle

That's one hell of a guitar pick!

Steve

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Kyle
Cassidy
Sent: 26 February 2002 20:11
To: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
Subject: [Leica] full disclosure: the plug comes clean

okay. it's not as juicy as everybody elses. but about six months ago i was
taking some, er, inappropriate photos of a model when her grandmother walked
in. (how was i supposed to know?) from her precarious position, the model,
one kimberly, says "oh hi grammy, this is kyle, he's a photographer. he's
going to make me fameous." grammy looks me up and down with the eye of a
farmer with a butcher knife eyeing hogs. i'm not sure if i should untie her
granddaughter or just run for it.

she sets down her groceries. "i see," she says, "that you have a leica."
there is a pause and she nodds her head. "did kimmy tell you that her
grandfather wrote several books about Leica?" she turns and pulls from the
shelf a volume of yellowed newspaper clippings. "we love leicas," she says,
"this is a leica family! i'm glad kimmy has such nice friends." i decide to
leave kimmy where she is for the time being. and the leica chatting ensues.
grammy likes me. when i leave, she presents me with some bootie:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leica-ash.jpg

now that's out of the way.

kc