Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicagate
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:42:21 -0500

Erwin - Thank you for forthright response to my questions. While I certainly
disagree that they were an "invasion of privacy," you were certainly under
no obligation of any kind to answer them. Clearly, from your answers, you
function as independently as any other reviewer of photographic equipment,
and more independently than quite a few. ;-)

As far as I'm concerned, this is now a dead issue. So I will eat my
breakfast of crow, and hope that the LUG returns to business as usual.

B. D. Colen