Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW fakery - would 'ya know it ?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:16:28 +0100

Eric,

The spiritual father of the PAW project, Kyle Cassidy, has never specified that
Leica be the exclusive camera, although of course the assumption is that it will
be the prevalent brand, given the nature of this list. Since starting my own PAW
at the beginning of 2001, I have posted pictures taken with Rollei 35, Fuji and
Rollei medium format, and of course Leica--mostly the latter, simply because
that is what I use most. But there is no equipment restriction on your PAWs, so
just post away!

Nathan