Subject: [Leica] Cheers for Erwin
From: "Robert Rose" <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:01:07 -0800

Well, since others seem to want to raise the issue (in ALL CAPS) , let
me chime in.

Three cheers for Erwin Puts!

I have his book, and I enjoy reading his articles here, and in
Viewfinder.  I am smart enough to know the difference between Erwin's
opinions, and his reporting of optical facts.  I also happen to like
hearing his opinions.  I feel the same way about Phil  Askey at
dpreview.com.  By the way, Askey also seems to get cameras before others
do.

I think Erwin is a treasure.  Sunday morning, coffee in hand, I got all
my questions answered about the M7.

Thank you, Erwin.

Bob Rose

Replies: Reply from "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net> (Re: [Leica] Cheers for Erwin)