Subject: [Leica] Older Leica wide-angle 21's
From: Eric C <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:21:45 +0000

Older Leica wide-angle 21's

The following pages have been mentioned on both the LUG and othe photo
newsgroups.

I managed to track the author down Jesse Newcomb ( an ex LUGger ) and he has
pointed me to the site that they are now on , the links are below.

www.jumboprawn.net/jesse/cameras.html

www.jumboprawn.net/jesse/angulon_mod.html

Hope these are of interest.

Best Regards