Subject: Re: [Leica] AM50 mail reply
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:37:53 +0100

Indeed, I would be happy to do so. As for obtaining it, I am sure that you
could get someone like Foto Nivo-Schweizer in Amsterdam to send you some. But
is it really worth it to start using a developer that is so hard to get for
you? I have started using Fuji Acros film after trying some rolls my father
brought back from a visit to the U.S. in November and like the film very much.
But I had given up on it because it was not available in Europe, or so I
thought. But now I have found that Silverprint in London carries it, so all is
well. Had I not found a source on this side of the pond, I would have stuck
with Ilford D100.

Nathan