Subject: [Leica] chas paw 8
From: Charles Harris <charles@charlesharris.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:44:35 +0000

Week 8 of the paw is up. As I said before, my shooting style does not
necessarily reflect an actual picture a week. I may shoot 5 in a week on
none for 5, if you know what I mean. At any rate, week 8.

On a recent trip to NYC I did the photo gallery thing during one of my
afternoons. This is in one of those "industrial" galleries down around 23rd
or so. After the recent what we look like thread, I thought it in keeping.
'I'm an elevator man in a cheap hotel, in exchange for the rent in a one
room cell'. Name that tune.

charles
http://www.charlesharris.com/paw/elevator.html

index at