Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doctors and lawyers
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:38:40 -0700

Imagine that. If dad had an itchy trigger finger he could arrange for
new patients via a shot in the kneecap with the .38 for anyone looking
at him the wrong way.

Then assist with their pain management until the ambulance arrived.

And lastly, send them a suitably impressive bill for his services.

Kind of a; hook, line and sinker operation.

Regards,

Greg