Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 AE lock?
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:16:17 -0500

Yeah, yeah.... I know. You're right about the Ms in general but I recently
obtained a CLE and was generally pleased with it as an interchangeable lens
P&S except for:

    1-  The lack of AE lock, and...

    2-  Lack of a functioning meter in manual.

Actually, I can live with 60 and 125 as dead battery speeds. The CLE is a
paperweight without juice.

JB