Subject: [Leica] how doug should suprise his s.o.
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:07:36 -0500

(doug wants to install a darkroom, his s.o. may not give permission, the LUG
suggests it's easier to get forgiveness.) doug asks:

>So, you think I should suprise her? I'll let you know
>how it goes (if it goes). (:

"hi honey, i have wonderful suprise for you!"

"you do?!"

"yes my darling! come downstairs, look what i've done with your sewing
room!"

"what tha! what is this?"

"it's a mushroom farm!"

"a mushroom farm?"

"yes, look! here i'm growing shitaki's, portabellows, and ...."

"oh doug! my favorite!!! morrels!"

"FIVE different kinds of morrels!"

"oh doug! doug! you're the BEST! now we can have Mabo Tofu every night!"

"my darling!"

"my prince!"

[embrace]

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] how doug should suprise his s.o.)