Subject: RE: [Leica] La Maison du Leica
From: Simon WEMEL <swemel@cofidis.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:08:57 +0100

Hi,

Have a look at :
http://cesarigd.multimania.com/photo8.htm#maileica
http://www.legrandformat.com/MDLweb/MDLsommaire.html

La Maison du Leica is a good shop.
I just bought an M2 there !
But you've got to be carefull about prices and sometimes i feel the seller a little too "rough".
He doesn't have a commercial sense....always busy...impatient...that's my opinion !

And you'll find some others good shops in the same street (bvd Beaumarchais, station "Chemin vert")!

Hope this helps !

Regards,

Simon WEMEL
COFIDIS - DSI