Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris LUG meet
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 07:26:29 -0400

Jo:

The Paris Plug meet was something I suggested, since I was going to be in
Paris March 24 to April 2.  I am coming from a considerable distance (
Canada ) and the  only way I can make it is if it is between those
dates.  Somebody had suggested the 30th, since it was a Saturday.  I then
suggested that perhaps a Parisian should try to organize a time or
place.  So far nobody from Paris has taken up the offer to organize it.

Regards,

Robert