Subject: [Leica] CA2500
From: Franck Maubuisson <fmaubuis@club-internet.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 07:32:57 +0100

I have a CA1500: 150w, no autofocus, no LKM trays. CA 2500 should be the same with 250w.
These projectors are heavy, unconvenient and quite big, and a little noisy, too. BUT optically very, very  good (the condenser lenses are really large) and mechanically unique: they take the next slide from the tray before returning the previous one, thus reducing the gap between the 2 slides to less than one second.
Well, they are nothing like a common projector with a red dot put on it, but real leica stuff !