Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW ~ Week 7: Matt Kollasch
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:39:32 -0800

Matt showed:
>>> PAW for Week 7 now @
> http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-07.htm
> Both shots taken with my newly purchased, but used 35/2 pre-ASPH.<<

Hi Matt,
Well done on both!  :-)
The breakwall is not an easy make something out of it location, but you've
used the light and composition very well with people walking the length of
it. As well as shooting into the sun very effectively.

Of course I realize you used your robot controlled bird, "Jonathan
Livingston Seagull" very effectively having him fly into the right place at
the right time. ;-) Aren't those radio controlled seagulls just the neatest
thing for visual effect? ;-)

I like the shot on the Clipper also, very effective reflection and casual.
Well done.

And given the quality of these two photographs, I still wonder how come you
didn't use the new lens to capture some images of me writhing on the floor
thinking I was dying in great agony while you visited here in Victoria. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant