Subject: Re: [Leica] FARWAY, etc.
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:46:25 -0500

One of the points I try to make when I do slide programs on birds or bugs is
that the opportunities for observation are right at hand. Of the 13 butterfly
images in my recent  exhibit, all but two were taken in my front yard.
Occasionally, though, a well-meaning neighbor or inquisitive dog will come
over at the most inopportune moment as I'm sprawled on the grass trying to
get a shot.

Roy