Subject: Re: [Leica] baptism and school (noctilux and 75 lux)
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:48:04 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 19/02/02 13:38:15 Paris, Madrid, shino@ubspw.com a
écrit :

> hi friends,
>
>  surprise, yet more photos of the kids. :-)
>
>  my newest daughter's baptism, (via noct)
>  http://www.shinozuka-family.com/20011215baptism/
>
>  my older kids at school, (with 75 LUX)
>  http://www.shinozuka-family.com/20020209dadday/
>
>  one of the baptism photos is an oddity for me: the noctilux at f8!
>  http://www.shinozuka-family.com/20011215baptism/baptism10.jpg
>  what a revalation: the noctilux at f8 is like a real lens!!
>
>  -rei
>  --

Hello Rei ,
I really love your pics . One technical question , how do you manage
to always stay at full aperture with the Noct and the the Lux ?
Do you mesure the light once for all and stay at a fixed speed , or do
you adjust the speed for each picture .
Secondly , about at what speed did you shoot those with this film ?
I guess this is the kind of picture that would be easier with an Hexar ,
or an Auto M6 !
I'm just wondering how much epth of field would a 50 'Cron give at full
aperture ?
Chears

Jo Goodtimes , France