Subject: Re: [Leica] filter size for leica lens 180mm
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:12:00 -0500

Javier,
how do you take the ring on the front end of the hood off?

by the way, i have leica SERIE VIII filter ( this is how it write on the
filter ring) and it does not have any threat also much smaller than the lens
threat.

anyone know what is going on here? the cap of the lens say 78mm in diameter.
  should i try 77mm and screw it into the hood without remove the ring ?

please help.  I am in angry here. :)) about to smatch both of my lenses

Olivier