Subject: RE: [Leica] FARWAY IS NOT NECESSARILLY A PLACE
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:38:42 -0500

Of course. No one is suggesting, least of all Susan Meiselas, that we all
sit in our neighborhoods, with our thumbs where the sun don't shine,
watching the Lifetime channel. The point was, obviously, that you can often
find the 'foreign' and exotic across the street - or perhaps in your kid's
room.;-)

B. D.