Subject: [Leica] Efke 25 and Fomapan 200
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:46:27 +0100 (CET)

Just a quick query re these films. My first ever roll
of Efke 25 was VERY punchy! Developped it in TMAX
developer but I think I'll try the next roll in D76
1:1 (sorry can't recall who suggested that but
thanks!). Is it normally this contrasty or have I
stuffed it up?

The Fomapan 200 was much more manageable, again
developed in TMAX developer, but it had really wierd
frame numbers, 0 - 80 in steps of 2. It looked like it
was designed for half frame use! Again I'll try the
next roll in D76 1:1.  Does it come with normal frame
numbering or have they sent me something a bit
"special"?

Both films are different to what I am used to seeing
with TMAX100, but as I bought packs of ten I'll have
plenty of opportunity to experiement (before heading
back to TMAX!).

Regards
Jeff le kiwi

PS March 30 should be OK for Paris PLUG, but I have to
ask my wife for a leave pass first - she is never keen
on me going to Paris on my own as I have way too much
fun...