Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris LUG meet
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:43:02 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 17/02/02 20:30:02 Paris, Madrid,
tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr a écrit :

> Jo, Steve & Jeff & all the others who want a P(aris)LUG meeting,
>
>  Things in my agenda move a lot. So I don't know about end of
march/beginning
>  of april. But if some of you guys want to come over to Paris in a week or
>  so... The 24th? par exemple...
>
>  Tarek

I can't come this week ; I've got to work on my friend's 56 Chevy .
This was planned long time ago .
Please can you all guys find another date .( end of March is Ok for me ,
saturday 30th ) .
Maybe Simon Wemel ( From France ) is interested too .
Simon if you read me just share your point of view .
My friend Vincente ( the 56' owner ) , has got an M6 too . I will also
tell him about that meeting . The more we are , the higher the M pile !
Chears

Jo Goodtimes , France