Subject: [Leica] Re: OT - PC-cillin update problem
From: sbug@kkh.com.sg
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:22:00 +0800

Friends,

I have PC-cillin 98 bundled with my  PC bought new about a year ago. It
used to remind me to update my software everytime I boot up. I has stopped
doing that now. When I try to manually update through the Net, I get the
message something like "the virus pattern of your software is similar to
that on the server, there will be no update".

Some questions come to mind:

How should I interpret this message?
How come there is no automatic reminder like before?
Is there an expiry date for an installed PC-cillin software?

Thanks,

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: OT - PC-cillin update problem)