Subject: [Leica] Re: XTOL Mixing
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 01:49:15 -0500

The patent is public, and is issued to protect against a non-patent
holder marketing; it does not entitle an absolute right to make money.
In this case, the patent is merely a formula of freely obtainable
ingredients mixed in ratio. Photographers' Formulary makes a living out
of offering their versions of others' products. In this case, I believe
the legal and moral aspects are the same.

Allan