Subject: RE: [Leica] Paris LUG
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:52:52 -0000

Those dates are ok with me.

Steve

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Robert G.
Stevens
Sent: 17 February 2002 17:48
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us; leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Steve and Jeff:

I think I started the Paris LUG thread and hoped somebody in the Paris area
would pick it up and get it organized.

I am coming from across the pond (Halifax, Canada) and will be in Paris on
vacation from March 24th to April 2nd.  Any day other that the days I
arrive and leave would be fine.  I suggest the Friday of the 29th or the
Saturday of the 30th.  Since I am on vacation, the middle of the week is
fine with me too, but may be a problem with other LUG members.

Regards,

Robert