Subject: [Leica] XTOL Mixing
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:35:01 -0500

That noted authority, bon vivant, and Renaissance man, Richard Knoppow, has
pointed out that the formula for XTOL is available by checking its patent,
USP 5,756,271, at http://www.uspto.gov

I would be interested in figuring out exactly how to accomplish this.  I've
not researched the availability of a few of the more exotic chemicals set
out in the patent, but I suspect these are available from folks such as
Fisher Scientific in the US and similar houses in other nations.

Any thoughts, camera dudes?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!