Subject: Re: [Leica] A Warning To The LUG Regarding Off-list Communication with Our Friend Sam Carlton.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:15:08 -0800 (PST)

Mark, that's not cool !!!!!
I see where we are heading with your smartass remark.
I guess you speak for everybody here.
The film survey, good or bad represents the view of
others, not necessarily mine. It was not meant to be a
thorough or scientific method, but rather I was
geniunely interested in what others' preference are in
film. I was busy, so I solicited my son's help in
getting the result on this forum. Regardless of what
you personally think, it was a joint effort between
the folks here, myself and my son's help. I took
resentment, not so much against your meekly, childish,
remark in voicing your view as the plateform's, but my
son actually read this forum and such remarks is a
real low blow.  Now, last time I check, this is a
public forum, aimed at topics of photography. While I
don't normally involve in such petty conflict, but
when rudeness and stupid remarks directed towards me
and my son, especially in such a sarcastic way, I have
to give my 2 cents. It seems to me, you are more
interested in pissing other people off than offering
your own contributions.