Subject: RE: [Leica] Ist das ein Leica? (was: flames, etc.)
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 08:43:44 -0000

A few months ago I was approached by an elderly gentlemen who's question was
'Vous parlez Espanol?' Turned out he was from Barcelona had a Leica and a
Tri-elmar.

I was photographing the Chinese new year parade yesterday, with my new used
35mm Summicron _lots_ of Leicas. There was one photog with two Nikon F5s
round his neck each with enormous zooms on them, he must have been shattered
by the end of the day.

Steve