Subject: Re: [Leica] mine is bigger than yours!
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:12:44 EST

In a message dated 2/16/02 10:52:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
scarleton@miltonstreet.com writes:

> "B. D. Colen" wrote:
>  >
>  > Don't need no steenkin ruler - we all know that anyone who has to engage
> in
>  > this kind of nonsense has a major deficiency somewhere. ;-)
>  >
>  > B. D.
>
>  Damn straight!

I'm up to my teeth with carletoncrap. This is the most arrogant,
self-centered bully, charmed by the sound of his own voice, dominated by the
need to have the last word, that has crept across my path in many years. A
teeny-weeny with the most fragile ego I may ever have seen. Healthy psyches
simply don't behave like this.

Such rudeness and bad manners would get him tossed out of any group whose
people had the least amount of self-respect. Two hundred years ago he would,
long ere this, have had a gauntlet laid on the left side of his face after
which he'd have gotten a blade through the heart or a ball through the brain.

My delete finger - in this case, the middle one which is erect - is plumb
wore out. If everyone simply ignored carleton, perhaps he'd go away. I can't
take the chance. I'm off the LUG.

Seth           LaK 9

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] mine is bigger than yours!)
Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] mine is bigger than yours!)