Subject: Re: [Leica] do they compare?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 07:59:55 -0800

Sam Carleton wrote:
> >not have the guts to post the last sentence.  Here is what was left off
> >for those of you who missed it: "I do believe I have a great deal to
> >show for my hard work, along with images:
> >http://w3.one.net/~carleton/dayinyourlife.html  Do your images compare?"<

The most important point of this gauntlet tossing challenge is....."Don't
drop the gauntlet unless you know you can whup the dropee hands down!"

In other words the thrower had better know who he's throwing his challenge
at, otherwise he may step into some very deep doo doo, as it can backfire
like a rocket launcher in reverse.

As we all know, maybe Mr. Carleton didn't, the crew in the LUG family is a
mixture of professionals and amateurs and to put out a challenge like:

>>"I do believe I have a great deal to show for my hard work, along with
images: http://w3.one.net/~carleton/dayinyourlife.html
Do your images compare?"<<<<<<<

Certainly without any idea of whom you're trying to impress can be living
extremely dangerous at anytime, not to mention childish!

Besides a challenge of this sort from someone who is a professional? or at
any other level, is uncalled for.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant