Subject: RE: [Leica] Archiving and retrieving digital photos
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:13:33 -0500

A great program, which Tina pointed me toward. What a difference to be able
to actually SEE what's in the folders on the hard drive. And, when one gets
around to investing the necessary time, you can index images 83 ways to
Sunday and then search for them using any of the keywords, etc. etc. A real
boon for anyone with a hard disk full of images.

B. D.