Subject: [Leica] Thanks For The Help
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:53:20 -0800

I want to thank all of you who so generously gave me information to help
me learn how to use my flatbed scanner to scan my prints so I can post
them.  I took your suggestions to heart, bought some new scanner
software and went to work.  I found that I cannot emulate the negative
scans many of you post (I guess I will never be able to do that with
prints), and I have not yet had a chance to shoot any B&W film, but I
believe my results are now much better.

If interested, please look at
http://www.leica-gallery.net/tedbayer/index.html
to see the results.  I have two folders there.

Ted in Olalla