Subject: Re: [Leica] Kindermann Canada, good guys.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:31:14 -0800 (PST)

Similar experience here.
I once shipped a highend turntable from LA to
Connecticut, which was packed in its original box with
plenty of protection, and yet it ended with the
chassis all crushed, the dust cover broken in 5 pieces
and the rest of the remaining parts of what used to be
a very nice turntable in bits and pieces. Then it took
us 2 months after filing the insurance claim to get
paid by UPS for compensation.