Subject: [Leica] Kindermann Canada, good guys.
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 21:16:11 -0500

Bonsoir,

  So I sit at the computer desk.  Decided to check if my 21mm Elmarit
lens has reached Kindermann for it s tune-up, lens was shipped on tuesday
afternoon.  Ooops, got to go downstairs to get DHL s tracking number.  As
I stand up, my SO downstairs gently...yells:  Robert, monsieur UPS est a
la porte.  O.K. I ll get it.  I meet monsieur UPS and he presents me with
a package, Kindermann is the sender.  Woa, have they gone belly up?  Have
they refused to service the lens?  Nope, I bid fare thee well to monsieur
UPS,  I open said box, lens has been serviced, brittle focusing tab was
replaced, general cleaning and lubrication done.  I am in shock.  The
lens was sent on tuesday afternoon (they received it on wednesday
afternoon) and is back CLAed on friday around supper time!

  Kindermann,  good guys.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)