Subject: [Leica] Hey, What do we look like?
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:58:06 -0800

I have seen photos of some of the LUG members, but not very many.  Maybe we
could put up a rogues gallery of photos.  Somebody with a lot of server
space could host it.  Or maybe we could do a Photo.net page.  To start
things off, a student took this photo of me the other day.  When a student
has a birthday, I play the Beatles "Yer Birthday" and we all lip sync a few
verses to the (un)lucky soul.  I grab a meter stick and wail away.  Well,
this person got even.  Right in the middle of my great guitar lick, she
whips out a disposable camera and "steals my soul" right in front of
everyone.  I was shocked.  I was mortified.  I could not go on.  Now I know
why they don't allow cameras at some concerts.  So, here is my portrait in
action.

http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/lugphotos/air%20guitar.jpg

Aram (the 5th Beatle) Langhans

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons. No new atoms were
destroyed in making this message.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher
Naches High School