Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A Joke !
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:47:22 -0500

HEnry!
Don't worry! I got it! Funny. To make it more understandable to all the
Neanderthals,
The policeman could have asked- "Say, didn't you notice your head was gone?"
The eyes of the hapless soul rolls back, and the disconnected head says,
"Mmumphmumggle Mumph!", which translates, roughly, "OMIGOD, Where's my
Leica!?"
:o)~
Dan ( Not wearing neck-jewelry anytime sonn) Post