Subject: [Leica] FS: M4-2 body
From: "Paul C. Brodek" <pcb@skyweb.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:57:37 -0500

Happy Friday!

I have the following M4-2 body for sale.  Jpgs available.  Please
contact me off-list if you're interested.  And feel free to ignore
John Collier's M4-2 horror stories----mine was whipped into grand
mechanical shape by Sherry Krauter!

Leica M4-2 body: Black, serial #1530xxx, from the next to last
batch in '79.  Excellent condition with some minor brassing, small
dent above left strap lug, small scuff on baseplate bottom right rear,
4 small paint flecks missing on rear door.  Bought used, CLA'd by
Sherry Krauter Jan '01---clear finder and everything functions
smoothly.  $750

10-day MBG, price included shipping/insurance in continental US.
Int'l shipping at cost.

Best regards,

PB

Paul C. Brodek