Subject: [Leica] kyle is LEICALESS!
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:01:55 -0500

ah, i'm living in the dumps now. yesterday my m6 quit on me.

i was winding away and came to the end of the roll, although i was only on
frame 15. put another roll in, wound through 10 frames and it refused to
advance any further. rewound, tried again, ten frames and it refuses to
advance further; first ten go along smoothly though. opened the back and
bottom, ran a roll through, it still stopped after ten frames, couldn't
figure out why, but i now have to either

	a) send it out to meet it's sister in germany
	b) start rolling 9 exposure rolls. or
	c) begin to use the hindenburg leica exclusively.

which i wouldnt mind, but it takes 8 minutes to change film in it. oh woe is
me.

you may now begin making jokes at my expense.

kc

Replies: Reply from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> (Re: [Leica] kyle is LEICALESS!)