Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Steve Unsworth PAW week 7 NOW Pistols at Dawn!
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:35:54 -0700

Perhaps he has....if this continues soon even George Lottermoser will be
proposing "pistols at dawn" for Allan and B.D.

With luck Anthony will return just in time to act as Allan's Second.

I say a nice single shot pistol for Allan and a double barrel derringer
for B.D. is called for.

Regards,

Greg

Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Re: Steve Unsworth PAW week 7)