Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Salgado Revisted
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:15:07 -0800 (PST)

Well one the EPA can give $2.1 billion dollar worth of
grants for eco friendly programs.  It's no wonder how
the truly needed in our country do not get some kind
of training move up in society.  Not all farmers are
starving when million dollar farms are subsidized by
the federal government in the name of competition you
know something is wrong.

mike gil