Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 button rewind
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:00:30 -0500 (EST)

The rewinder attachment was made and sold by the latr Robin Forbes
in New York City. I have a white and a black one. The real problem
is when you rewind with it while NOT stabilizing it with your other
fingers. It could cause the rewind shaft "to break", according to
the late Bob Schwalberg, Leica expert extraordinare. With care and
not too fast rewinding, it works well. My M3 with it attached shows
slight scratches under it, on the body of the camera. This camera
has made many images. It carries the scratches like a badge of honor.
Ed