Subject: Re: [Leica] My First PAW
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:38:00 -0800

I like the first two for what they are - nice pictures of my favorite
kinds of trees.  They appear soft though, and the highlights seems a bit
'hot' while the overall contrast could be higher, but maybe it is my
monitor?

The third pic I could not view, sadly.  Errors in the URL maybe?

Thanks, and keep shooting!
- - marc