Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: Salgado Revisted NOW: questions answered
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:28:35 -0500

Hi, Ted - The weird thing about this list is that I am, when all is said and
done, a slightly left of center "liberal," but this crowd somehow manages to
so push my button that I find myself ready to sign up and join Castro in the
Sierra Madre...oh, right, he hasn't been there for about 40 years. Well, you
get the idea. What rock do some of these people crawl out from under? It is
really quite scary.

On the other hand, I do find that in responding to these insane posts I am
thinking through a lot of issues and ideas that will be helpful in my
course.;-)

Cheers...