Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 7
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 00:14:47 -0000

Alistair

The way I would improve the main shot is: Loose the two guys on the left
trying to walk on water; crop out the bloke sat down on the right wearing an
anorak; use the Nocti at about F1:4 so the parents would be out of focus but
still identifiable as having a relationship to the kid.

In reality this was something of a grab shot. I'd focused on the crack in
the paving to the right of the kid. I waited until he'd almost got there.
Lifted the camera, which attracted his attention, and pressed the shutter.

Steve