Subject: Re: [Leica] Using M6 with Flash
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:21:26 -0800

Felix Erazo wrote:

> Hello boys & Girls
> Has anyone of you used a Vivitar 283 flash with an M6? Because, I would
> like to use it for some indoor shoots. I have a Nikon sb-28, But some
> people tell me that the sb-28 would fry the leica. This weekend on the
> travel channel they showed a segment on ROME, Italy. And they featured a
> photographer called the king of paparazzi. Can't recall the name. But in
> any event, he was using an M6 with a small metz flash.
>
> Regards
> Felix Erazo
> www.thrutheviewfinder.com

I have. Get the cord and detach the sensor and stick it on the Hotshoe.
Almost as good as TTL!

But don't forget to turn the thing. Off. It does not turn off
automatically like flashes desinged and made in the last 20 years.
So you can dig it up and find corrosion.

It still packs a punch and can be had for a song.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Using M6 with Flash)