Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Salgado to speak in Seattle Feb 16
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:05:08 -0500

Sorry, Henning, I, too, subscribe to the "only good Nazi is a dead Nazi"
philosophy. But then I certainly wouldn't apply the title "Nazi" to German
army draftees....Any more than I would call all those who served in the
American army during WWII "Liberal Democrats" because FDR was the American
President. ;-)

B. D.