Subject: RE: [Leica] Salgado to speak in Seattle Feb 16
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:20:54 -0800

A truly great photographer, literally a "legend in his own time," who uses
Leica gear.

B. D.

P.S. And I was going to be in Seattle Feb. 16 because I would love to hear
him and see his presentation.

So, you were going to be here, but now you're not? Or, you are going to be
here to see the presentation? Either way, sound like a good excuse for a
SLUG gathering - Winter SLUGfest 2002. Who else is interested in going?

Tom Finnegan
Seattle