Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw-thread Leicas
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:57:29 -0800

The other day, I failed to set one of my Leicas on the slow speed at the top
and proceeded to set the slow speed at one second.

The shutter opened and closed at a fast speed.

It did not hurt the camera and when I set the fast speed dial to the proper
slow speed, the shutter opened and closed for what seemed like one second.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California