Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - Week 6 - Tossing Meat - SlideOne
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:04:15 -0600

on 2/8/02 11:25 AM, Jeffery L.Smith at jsmith45@bellsouth.net wrote:

> Tossing meat!!! Yet another euphemism for throwing up!!
>
> I like the tunnel-visioned cropping of #1. Number 2 is good, but there are
> just too many opportunities like it available to make it very unique.
>
> Although the dimensions of #1 make it appear tall and skinny, I guess it is
> probably a standard sized image, huh?
>
> Jeffery Smith
>

> At 08:41 AM 2/8/02 -0600, you wrote:
>> Week 6 up...
>>
>> http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week06.02.html
>>
>> http://slideone.com/PAW2002/week06alt.02.html

The main seems cropped like an 8x10 but it's got a lot of verticals.

The alt is one of those semi easily found shots but it keeps me working on
my composition. It amazes me how many people don't compose their shots at
all in this PAW group. The more you do it the more natural it becomes :)
- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com